Friday, April 16, 2010

Movie Review: The Blindside

I didn't see this one in theaters only because I was busy. I wanted to see it, and thought it would be well worth the money, but I never got time. I finally saw it though, on DVD.

I vaguely remember the Daily Herald reviewer not liking this one, though I could be wrong. Either way, I loved it, and so did a lot of other people. I don't know if it was true to the story it was based off of, but it was great! I loved the way the story was told too. It seemed very realistic and not all dolled up for Hollywood's sake. The events were clear and all added to the story. There wasn't very much fluff at all. Every scene played a part in the story.

The acting was magnificent too (which could explain why Sandra Bullock got an oscar for it). I really loved how all of the actors had great facial expressions. Good facial expressions adds a lot to a movie. Their mannerisms were awesome too. It wasn't just actors saying things, it was them feeling them. It was pretty freakin awesome.

--I stopped writing this for a week or so because I got interrupted. Now i can't remember where I was going with it--

Anyway, this movie got an eight (there weren't graphics, so the story and acting were weighted more heavily). Brilliant performance. Amazing story. Perfect Directing.

No comments:

Post a Comment