Thursday, June 3, 2010

Girls' Camp

So I'm pretty sure I don't want to go. I'm almost nineteen for heaven's sake. I loved it when I was younger. What's not to love? You get to spend a week with girls you grew up with. You don't have to shower. You don't have to worry about what to wear or how to look. It's a pretty carefree week. Right? Wrong... well now anyway. It used to be like that. Now it's not. Not for me anyway.

I don't want to go spend a week with girls I grew up with. These girl's don't give two hoots about me. Why would I want to go spend a week with people who, when in a group, would rather pretend I don't exist than actually take a second to say hi? I love the little beehives, but they're twelve or thirteen...and I'm ALMOST NINETEEN! Why would I not want to shower? That's so nasty! A day or two is fine without one...but when I'm covered in dust, and sweating I'd much rather shower. The whole wearing whatever thing doesn't apply, because I always wear whatever I want! Heck I'm sitting here in pajamas right now! I'm not even wearing make up!

I said I would go to camp just for Sister Doty, 'cause she's the best. I love her! But I honestly don't want to spend a week with people who don't like me. I'll be sitting there all alone with my camera and notebook and I'll be thinking "shoot, I could be home cleaning, or painting, or working!" I'll probably get up every morning and shower, then go lay there in bed forever.

I can't even do anything up there! I can't eat anything they make 'cause of all the foods that make me sick. I can't be out in the heat for longer than two seconds without almost passing out... This really isn't going to go well at all... *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment