Friday, June 11, 2010

Go AWAY!

I am so freakin frustrated right now. It's just one of those days where everything seems all wrong. Nothing has gone wrong, but it just seems all wrong. I'm so mad and frustrated and AAAAAAHHHHHH!

I want to eat, but NOTHING sounds good. I'd rather stupid starve than eat something that sounds nasty. I wanted to do my hair different today, that failed twice because no matter how hard I tried my hair just poofs back to BLAH! I want to do stuff, but nothing sounds fun at all. I'm sick of sleeping. That's all I've done this week. I want to go do stuff, but I have NOTHING to do! I want to watch movies, but that seems so boring... I want to go to Orem City Days just to take pictures, but again, that sounds a bit boring!

There's definitely something wrong with me if I think taking pictures sounds boring! Ah, I just wanna sit here and cry. I'm so so so so so so so so so angry today! This post is a mess! I'm jumping around, not explaining anything! I can barely come up with words to describe how very very upset I am! I just want to bang my head on the keyboard.

*sigh* Maybe I'll post again later when I'm not about to toss my laptop through the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment