Friday, June 4, 2010

Obsession

I have an obsession confession. I am obsessed with all things film/photo related. I went to Allen's today, that was so exciting. I wanted it all! I don't know what most of it was used for, and I doubt I would ever use it, but I wanted it. I wanted the silly little camera vests. I wanted the ridiculous rubber armors. I even wanted the ugly little camera bag made of disgusting plastic! I would kill to work someplace like that!

I'm so excited to start film classes this fall. I'm so stoked. I want a video camera so badly, but I don't want a cheap one for home Videos (nothing wrong with them, just not what I want). I want one of those super mega sweet things that cost more than I've ever had in my entire life. I don't care how large it is, or how bulky it may be, I WANT IT! I want to sell almost all my stuff and buy one... Okay, maybe not, because I really like my stuff...but I want one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment