So I'm home from Lake Powell. It was an adventure. It was also a great learning experience. I learned so much. Let me sum up my new knowledge for you:
1. When on a wave runner, wear all clothing. You'll never live it down *cough*tiny-streaker*cough*
2. When wearing a life jacket, wear it right, and with pants. It won't save you otherwise.
3. Watermelons are more useful than you might think.
4. There is a mental problem which makes you repeat yourself, repeat yourself, repeat yourself.
5. You know those rumble strips on the sides of freeways. Well waiters at Texas Roadhouse sound like that when bringing you your steak.
6. When Mr. Eliminator sits across from you in his boat, he's checking you out.
7. WEAR SUNSCREEN!
8. DON'T HOLD YOUR PHONE IN YOUR POCKET ON THE BOAT.
9. Don't sit on white chairs, especially if you haven't done more than one sit up in the past ten years.
10. Never ask Dusty a question. His answer will take hours.
11. "Crap", "shoot", and "dang" are swear words to use if your fan is being stupid.
12. Invert the ratio when all else fails.
13. When someone gets a neck injury, make sure they're conscious before you worry about anything else.
With that said, Lake Powell was amazing. I really enjoyed it.