Tuesday, September 28, 2010

D - Danny

I think I'll finally get this post written. It's taken me five tries to get it down. I think it'll come out this time. This time I might actually think of something to say. I've been debating on leaving this blank. There's so much I could say, but probably won't. There's a lot that I shouldn't say, but I might. There's just a lot of feelings and thoughts when it comes to Danny.

Unlike Ben, and Andrew, I think more than I feel about Danny. I used to feel more, but I just don't anymore. I think he's a good kid at heart, and that someday he'll figure things out. I also think that he's got a lot of drive in him. Danny thinks and feels things entirely within himself. Of course there are times when people or events bother him or make him happy, but for the most part, it's all inside. Danny is also one of those kids that everyone likes to be around because he's always so happy. These are some of the things I think.

When I say he's got a lot of drive I mean he really works for what he wants. When Danny wants something, he'll get it. He might have to work hard for it, but he'll get it. If I had to choose one thing to love about Danny it would be his drive. After talking to him about what he wants in life it made me want what I want more. I saw that drive could get me places, places I want to be.

Another thing about Danny is how his emotions are entirely contained inside of himself. I don't mean he doesn't show them (which he doesn't do much of either, actually). I mean that when he wants to be happy, he makes himself happy. I admire that in him. Of course this comes with problems because he tends to forget that other people are affected by what he says. Sometimes he says things then realizes he's said too much or hurt someone's feelings. One day he'll realize this, and then he'll be good to go. But until then, I still admire him for how he can just make himself be happy even when life is rough.

Because he can make himself happy, people tend to like Danny. He smiles and tells jokes, even though he's pretty shy, and everyone around him loves it. He probably doesn't see it, but it's there. It's his charm. He's charmed a lot of people, and he probably didn't even know it.

There is a lot more I could say about Danny, but really, those things aren't important. The past is the past, right? It is what it is, and Danny is a good kid with a lot going for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment