Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Drops of Jupiter

First off, Jupiter is going to be the closest it's been to Earth since 1951. So get your telescopes out for the rest of the month!

Second, I was listening to Pandora and the song Drops of Jupiter came on. Somewhere in the lyrics is the line "you're best friend stickin up for you, even when I know you're wrong." That sent a train of thoughts barreling through my mind. They all came to an end at the question "Is it better to stick up for a friend no matter what, or to stick up for what's right?"

Well, which is it? It's important to be a good friend, right? But isn't it equally important to stand up for what's right? Now this is going to be on my mind all night... I'll figure it out, and I'll let you know my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment