Tuesday, September 28, 2010

F - Fred

Honestly, I don't know how the name Fred came about. I don't remember why I called him that, but whatever the reason it's stuck with me. Fred = Koa.

Koa was one heck of a friend in Junior high and high school. I really enjoyed being his stand partner for all those years. He kicked my trash at viola (probably because he practiced more). Then again he's always been one of those freak genius boys in all his classes. That's the quality I admire most in him. His intelligence and ability to learn. I wish I had that gift. I might have it, but not in the way Koa does.

Koa seems to be able to retain a lot of information which usually floats out of most peoples minds. How he holds it all in, I don't know. Maybe he's just really dedicated, or maybe he's got a photographic memory. Either way, he's brilliant. Over the years, that's what I've learned from him, or rather, that's what he's helped me gear my life towards. I want to work hard. I want to get good grades. I want to be the brilliant one. (And someday I'll freakin beat Koa in that department.)

Not only is Koa smart, but he's funny too. When orchestra was boring, or I had a rough day at school, he would throw a joke out there and get a smile out of me. He made long rehearsals fun and rough days easier. Thanks Koa

No comments:

Post a Comment