Thursday, September 30, 2010

I - I

I am so conceited. =) I wanted to take this chance to just explain me a little more.

A lot of the time, I'm sarcastic. I'm trying not to be, but sometimes it just comes out before I can stop it. I enjoy being sarcastic though. That means sometimes I don't try to stop it at all.

If I don't like you, you'll know.

I grew up in a situation where I've seen all sorts of mistakes made. I've also seen every emotion to it's fullest extent. There is nothing you can throw at me that won't surprise me.

The one thing that matters most to me is family. My family is my life, and one day I hope to start my own family that I can love forever. I would be completely lost without each person in my family, including the ones way up in Idaho who don't ever talk to me. =)

If I could do things over again, knowing all I know now, I wouldn't change a thing. (As far as my life goes.) Knowing all I know now, though, I would definitely tell Angie to stop being so gulable and to not revoke what she said about Garison.

Everything seems so precious to me that I have a hard time with the food chain even. And If I were to think about meat too much, I wouldn't eat it. Everything in life is beautiful in it's own way, Everything from a broken stroller on the beach to a butterfly on a flower. Each and every creation is a masterpiece in it's own way.

 My favorite color is red, and if I weren't allergic, I'd eat ice cream for every meal, every day. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment