Thursday, September 30, 2010

L - Lauren

Lauren Chung-Hoon. Boy I love that girl. =) I love how what you see is what you get with her. She isn't trying to change who she is or what she does just because someone else was doing it. "Everyone else is doing it" seemed to bounce off her. I really admire her for that. I've always looked up to Lauren, and always will. It's as simple as that, she is one of my greatest examples in life. Always will be. =)

This post is shorter, not because I don't like Lauren, but because I haven't talked to her in years. And what I remember of her is a lot less than you could believe. It's hard to keep memories in my head sometimes. I wish I could remember more, but I can't.

Thanks Lauren for being such a great example to everyone around you. Good luck in college! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment