Thursday, September 30, 2010

Q - Quilter

I definitely should have done someone else for D...and done Danny for Q. Now I'm all stuck. I guess I'll just write a tad more about Danny.

Dear Danny,

Why must you have a last name that starts with Q? Gosh darn you.

Thanks, though, for texting me and being rude once in a while. It really pushes me to be a better person and to be patient. When you talked to me just to inform that you don't read my blog, that helped me a lot, because now I see how far someone can go before I flip out at them. And it helped me to see what I need to work on in life. Still gotta work on that tolerance thing. One day I'll get it down. And then I'll run into you on the streets and I'll be able to smile and ask how you're doing. Until then...don't be a butthead anymore.

Sincerely,
Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment