Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blogging

There are so many things going on in my head right now.

First, I'm getting extremely sick of people thinking that Elder Packer was the one who came up with the things he said. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve credit, but I'm saying it wasn't just his words. yes, Boyd K. Packer is an amazing man who said some powerful things. But where did those powerful things come from? D&C 1:38 "What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heaven...s and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same. " So while we sit here and praise President Packer I think we should remember that it was actually the Lord speaking. We should defend the Lord when we say "you do choose your sexual preference" and defend President Packer by saying "He is a voice for the Lord."

Second, people take this relationship thing way too seriously. Unless you're engaged, chill out! You have a boyfriend, awesome. He has friends, awesome. You think you're best friend is trying to steal your boyfriend because on occasion they talk (they were friends once upon a time) NOT COOL! Understand that? Boys have friends too, whether those be girls or guys. He has the choice to hang out with those girls or guys. You cannot control him, you cannot control your best friend, you can only control yourself. So do everyone a favor and CONTROL YOURSELF! 

Third, don't text me, say something rude, and expect me to be okay with it. If you say something like "oh hey, yea, I party all the time, and I go rock climbing for hours on end. But I understand you hate those things. You just aren't social and like to sit around inside" I WILL BE MAD. My hobbies are different, so freaking what? I'm not going to say something like "well I prefer to stay inside, where it's clean and nice while you're out there in the dirt getting all nasty and trashy." Why would I do that? Why do you do that? Oh, that's right, you're a jerk head! ugh!


Fourth, I wrote a screenplay...sorta. It's short. It needs refining, but it's there! My very first one! Now I need actors... and a camera, and premier pro. boy this sucks. 


Fithly, MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW! =)

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that I love you! Oh my gosh you make me laugh and smile constantly. Happy Birthday! and I can't wait to talk to you when I come down this weekend!

    ReplyDelete