Wednesday, October 6, 2010

W- William

Just as a heads up, after my last post, I got to go home early from work. YAY! =) Maybe I'll name my next pet vladmir...for good luck

Speaking of naming things. I want to name my first son William. This sounds super cheesy, and most people don't talk about these things until they're old and sitting at girls camp during breakfast, but I know one day I'll have a son named William. I know this because one time when I was having a bad night and thinking that all hope was lost (I don't remember the reason why), I fell asleep and dreamt about a little boy. In my dream he just hugged me and told me to hang in there because one day he'll need a home. It could have just been a dream, but I don't think it was. And I'm not positive I'll actually have him. I think one day I might adopt him... I've always been open to the idea of adoption (that's a story for another day). I think that William might not even be mine to begin with, but he'll come into my life needing me as much as I need/want him.

That's just a fun story for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment