Wednesday, October 6, 2010

X - X-ray technicians?

Or maybe xylophone players. Or X-tra terrestrials? Or... x-actly the right amount of change? Yea, I got nothing for this one. Instead I'll write about how one of my film teachers hates me.

Paul hates me. He hates me because I once told someone that I prefer Alex's teaching style over his. Now he ignores me in class and failed me on my test. I'm kinda upset about this. I can't do anything about it either. I could complain but that will just make things worse. So I plan on just trying my hardest in the class still and if he wrongly gives me a bad grade, then I can appeal it with Alex, and if that fails then I'll complain higher up. There is no way I'm going to let Paul and his nerdiness ruin my grades and chances for going big.

No comments:

Post a Comment