Monday, November 29, 2010

Nathan

I just wanted to post about Nathan. =) I don't normally just post about him because I'm not really into PDA and stuff. But I just want the whole world to know that I love him. I love everything about him.

When I'm having a really hard time, he makes everything okay. He holds me when I need to be held, and makes me laugh all the time. No matter what happens he's by my side. I know that no matter where life takes us, Nathan is going to be there with me.

I don't know where I'd be without him. I feel like I can do anything with Nathan supporting me. I could fly if I wanted to. When I get stressed over school work he calms me down and reminds me that it'll all be okay.

Sometimes Nathan can't see why I love him so much, and I can never see why he would think that. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about him. When he's at work after we've been at school all day I really miss him. I look forward to seeing him every morning and every evening, even if we're just doing homework together. I hope I always get to see him. I don't think I would enjoy life as much if I had to go through it all without him. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment