Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November 10

I am ridiculously behind on my thankful things. So I'm just going to give up on those. See my facebook page if you want to know what I'm thankful for each day.

Instead I'm just going to go back to writing normal random posts, because I am normal and random. No matter how hard I try I can't stick to a perfect little schedule of things. I can barely do it for school, let alone every day living. I like to do things my way, without telling anyone what I'm doing until I'm almost done. It gets hard to do that when I have Nathan, so I do tell him everything as it's going on...

I'm totally rambling. Haha, sorry. I'm just ridiculously tired. Yesterday was crazy stressful at work and then with my movie editing. Now I gotta make another video...ugh!! I HATE EDITING. I'D RATHER BE BOOM OPERATOR! OR THE PERSON THAT SWEEPS UP EVERY NIGHT!

Anyway, Love you! Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment