Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 2

Today I'm thankful for my family. I'm glad God decided to send us to a group of people when He sent us to Earth. Can you imagine just being poofed down here all alone? With family we have automatic friends, people who care about us. Every family has a different way of doing things, and I like how my family does it. I'm sure there are a lot of great families out there, but I love mine. I love how the kids fight and then act like nothing happened, or how they draw me pictures to make me smile every day. I love it when Chandler calls me fifty times a day just to see if I'm coming home anytime soon (but don't tell him that). I love my sisters and how great they're doing these days! I love my grandma, and I'm so happy I have her. I love all my siblings that don't live with me. I love my mom and my dad who are both trying to be a part of my life now. I love it all. I wouldn't have it any other way. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment