Friday, November 26, 2010

Seriously?

Seriously?

That's all I can think to say. "Seriously?" Seriously guys?

I'm pretty sure I'm not a replacement, and that I can't be replaced. So stop doing that. I'm happy for you, honestly. I am so happy that things worked out between you and her, but I at least deserve an apology for being treated as her temporary replacement.

I also deserve an apology for you choosing him over me. Yea, he needs friends too, but who is the one that got hurt? Who is the one that did the hurting? I'm not the only one he hurt ya know. Emy did too. Yea, she gave up on him too, so while you're off enjoying his disgusting sweet act, we're sitting here thinking "wow, some friend." I'm not going to make you choose, I'm choosing for you. You choose him. I hope you're happy.

I hope you're all happy. To be honest, KCK was a better friend. She never pretended to care. Either she did or she didn't. I doubt I'll ever understand what happened there, but at least she didn't pretend.

Seriously? Don't pretend. I'm not her replacement, and I'm not going to consider you a friend as long as you and him are all buddy buddy. It's that simple. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Who are you talking about here? If it is me I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete