Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Should I?

I'm not sure I should post this, but I'm going to. I'm kinda miffed. I honestly don't like people who aren't true friends. I don't like people who say one thing in person or private then another to everyone else. Especially when it comes to friendship. If you're a friend in private then be a friend in public.

On the topic of friends, I really hope that I can stay friends with the people in my acting class for a while. I really enjoy talking to all of them. They make acting fun! Seriously! Oddly enough they feel more like friends than most of the people I've known for years. Is that wrong?

Back to my original topic here. When you say you're a friend to me, then I kinda expect to be called a friend publicly. When people you've only known for a few months become friends publicly instead of me, I kinda get miffed. Does that make sense? So say I've known you for a while, and you say to me "I really like hanging out with you." then someone asks you to list your friends and I'm not on it...what's that about? How about next time you just don't call me to hang out... Yea, if you don't want to openly be my friend, or you don't want to have to remember me, next time call those other friends.

What's that? Those other friends aren't really your friends anymore? TOUGH LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment