Wednesday, November 17, 2010

'Tis the Season

Well the festive season is beginning, and we all know what that means. FOOD! and SHOPPING! Everyone knows what those bring. WEIGHT! and PEOPLE WATCHING!

In honor of all the people watching, I'm going to try to post pictures of the shopping season when I go out. Interesting people, awesome people...scary people...SANTA! =)

I just delivered fliers to the professors about a weight challenge the school is sponsoring. Normally I'm not into that kind of thing, but this involves money. The idea is to not gain more than two pounds during this fattening season. If you can keep your weight the same you are entered to win MONEY! (well gift cards). I read that and thought "Hey! This will be easy!" but then I realized that as soon as I try to not gain weight I'll gain weight. Which creates a win win for me either way. I either gain the weight I need or I get entered to win MONEY! HECK YES BABY! =) This will be a cinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment