Wednesday, December 22, 2010

End of Year Review

I stole this from Mariel's blog. =)

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?:   
Got a Job!

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?: I have no idea, I don't remember what they were last year... And yes, I'll make more!

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?: Nope.

4. Did anyone close to you die?: Nope
 
5. What countries did you visit?: None...lame, I know!
 
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?:  um I don't know. A light set sounds good
 
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?:  In 2010? I should say my graduation day, but I don't think that's it, I have a terrible memory, so I don't know!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?:  Graduating from high school.

9. What was your biggest failure?:  Acting class...ugh!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?: of course...I always get sick...

11. What was the best thing you bought?: A CAR!!!

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?: Angie and Jentry.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled?: She's dead now...so I don't feel bad for using her name. Kelly Fry-Glasser

14. Where did most of your money go?:  Car

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?  Getting a job, getting great grades this semester in school, getting a car, and being with Nathan. =)

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?: That stupid song by black eyed peas... "tonights gonna be a good night" or whatever

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?: Happier!
ii. thinner or fatter?: Um...probably the exact same.
iii. richer or poorer?: Richer, even though my bank account would disagree, because now I have a job!
 
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?: Journal writing, studying
 
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?: Shopping...

20. How will you be spending Christmas?: With my family (which includes Nathan's family too)

21. What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you in 2010?:  Nothing? I don't really know

22. Did you fall in love in 2010?: Yup, every single day, =)

23. How many one-night stands?:how many nights are there in a year? jk =) NONE!
 
24. What was your favorite TV program?: 16 and Pregnant, America's Next Top Model, House.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?:  Nope, still hate everyone the same.

26. What was the best book you read?: I am Number Four. LOVED IT!

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?: I can still play viola even though I haven't practiced in a long time, I suck, but I still remember how to do it!
 
28. What did you want and get?: A car, and an Ipod classic
 
29. What did you want and not get?:  Cambria

30. What was your favorite film of this year?:  of this year? HARRY POTTER! Heck yes!!

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?: I turned 19, and I spent it with my family and Nathan. =) 

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?: If Garison got hit by a truck

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?: Um... like it was last year, and the year before... Just whatever I feel like!

34. What kept you sane?: Nathan, and the kids, but mostly Nathan

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?: The director of Harry Potter and the director of House. If only I could be like them!

36. What political issue stirred you the most?: oh gosh...I have no idea, um... hmmm

37. Who did you miss?: Right now I miss Nathan, but a lot of the time I miss Cambria

38. Who was the best new person you met?: huh...my professors, and all of my acting class. =) Loved them!

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010: I learned that if you want something, you have to really fight for it, no dilly-dallying, just attack it! 

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Someone Like You lyrics

I'm wearing thin
I couldn't tell you the city I'm in
The streets and the buildings
And places I've been
Or when the stars go when it's daylight again
Or where the time went
Oh, who can save me now?

My life in the rearview
I'm runnin' from Jesus
Don't know where I'm going to
I got nothing to lose
I'm fighting my demons
Been lookin' for someone like you
I've been looking for someone like you

So sing me a song I know all the words to
And I'll sing along
Could you be my savior?
I've been out here too long
And I've just been lookin' for somewhere to belong
Been holdin' on
So can you save me now?

My life in the rearview
I'm runnin' from Jesus
Don't know where I'm going to
I got nothing to lose
I'm fighting my demons
[ From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/b/boys-like-girls-lyrics/someone-like-you-lyrics.html ]
Been looking for someone like you
I've been lookin' for someone like you

When the stars explode
And I'm all alone
When they start to see the smoke
When I finally burn out
I'll need someone to carry me home
Safe and sound

My life in the rearview
I'm runnin' from Jesus
Don't know where I'm going to
I got nothing to lose
I'm fighting my demons
Been looking for someone like you

But I got nothing to lose
I'm fighting my demons
Don't know where I'm goin' to

My life in the rear view
I'm runnin' from Jesus
Don't know where I'm going to
I got nothing to lose
I'm fighting my demons
Been looking for someone like you
I've been lookin' for someone like you
I've been lookin' for someone like you


My resolutions this year:
Get all A's, 
Get an Internship
Write a screenplay
Save more money

1 comment:

  1. You watch 16 and pregnant too? Im addicted to that show. And you got a car???? JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete