Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

I should really post something about the new year, but it doesn't feel any different than the old year. The sun still rises in the east, it's still ridiculous outside, people are still stupid, and I'll still be in school. This is a new year, but it's nothing exciting. The only exciting thing will be me still writing 2010 on my notes by the time I turn 20.

I'm sort of stressing out, though. I'm becoming concerned about my classes... Photo 2 shouldn't be too hard, and Cinematography will be decent. Those will involve just more lighting techniques, which are easy enough to figure out. I'm taking a class from Paul... Yes, the same Paul that hated me last semester... That is going to suck. My Movie Management class won't be too bad, except that it's almost four hours long. I'm almost excited for my prehistoric life class as a break from rough classes. Plus, Nathan is in that class too, so that'll be fun!

I'm worried that I'm taking on more than I can handle... I know I can handle it, but I don't know if I'll be able to handle it well. I've got to get started on my goals, because I really want them to happen. I've got to do school. I've got to work and pay off my car (which shouldn't be too hard). And I have to impress my teachers.

My plan is to take each thing alone. Like in TRON (which sucked). Sam tells Cora to split up Tron and Clu so that it is easier to take them out. That's my plan. I'm going to divide each thing into it's own category. My screenplay will be a separate item from my classes. Each class will be on it's own. My job will be it's own piece of the pie. Paying off my car will be lumped with buying a 5D and a mac (for the record, I still hate macs, I just need one...).

Hopefully 2011 is the year I start to get myself out there in the little film world. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment