Thursday, January 13, 2011

Bloops

There are a lot of little bloop thoughts scrambling around in my mind right now. The goal here is to get them out onto the screen so I don't have them stressing me out.

First is the wedding. This isn't a little bloop. It was amazing! I loved being a part of it. I loved watching everyone, and feeling those emotions. The museum is a gorgeous place for a wedding. I was seriously in love with it! Both families are amazing. Bryan and Erica are amazing. The whole experience was incredible. I know I keep saying that, but it's true. I don't have words to describe it, and there weren't any super specific events that made it amazing. From the time the group gathered to the time we all dispersed after the reception there was just this buzz in the air. I sound stupid, but whatever.

Second is school. Because of the wedding, I procrastinated a major project. It's due at six tonight. I have work until five... I need to catch the sun set, at five thirty. I can probably pull it off, but it's causing me a lot of unneeded stress. Procrastinating is completely worthless.

Third is just life. It's going so great. Yes, there are little speed bumps, but those just keep life interesting. The greatest part of life right now is Nathan. My career path is going fantastic, but life with Nathan is beyond that. It's what keeps me going when I hit stupid speed bumps (figuratively and literally). He makes me want to wake up in the morning and is the reason I go to bed on time. I love him and definitely couldn't ask for anyone better. I know that our careers (especially mine) are going to take up a lot of time... but I know that no matter what happens, he's going to be there for me and I'll be there for him. That is seriously the greatest part of all of this.

Anyway, I need to go figure out how I can beat the sunlight without missing too much work and without missing the deadline. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment