Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'd do it again!

I don't know if I could be more happy right now. Yesterday Nathan went to a bachelor party with his future brother-in-law. They went to dinner and then to a monster truck rally. I went to dinner with Nathan's and Bryan's sisters. I loved it. I loved every second of it. I loved being included. I love their humor. I loved learning about them more. I loved listening to them talk. I loved how open everyone was. I love that Bryan's mom remembers me. I love that no one acted like a stupid high schooler. I love it! I can't even express how much I enjoyed it. "Love" is an understatement. I would do it all again in a heartbeat. As of last night, I want nothing more than to be an official part of that family too.

I'm extremely tired of people being "friends." Lying to someone who is nice to you doesn't exactly make you a good friend. But last night was incredible! I loved everything about it! No one was shallow. Everyone laughed even though not everyone had the same opinion. IT WAS AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment