Thursday, January 27, 2011

killing time at work

shoot me now. I am so tired of being at work. I just want to go home. To help pass the time I'll fill one of these stupid survey things out... It's a lot of totally useless information, so feel free to just ignore this post entirely.

NICKNAMES: Morg, Morgie, Mo, Momo (but if you call me anything but Morgan or Morg, I'm going to have to stop talking to you)

BIRTHDAY: October 14

ZODIAC: Apparently this changed, but I'm a libra, I'm not changing it...ever

HEIGHT: 5 feet 3 inches

EYE COLOUR: Hazel

HAIR COLOR: brown

HANDED: Right

FROM: Orem, UT

PETS: 2 frogs, 2 cats

FAMILY: um... what about them?

PERSONALITY: I'm a sexy and sophisticated filmmaker. What do you want me to say?

HOBBIES: Movies, Pictures, Naps

LIKES: Nathan, Food, Sleep, Satisfaction, Movies, museums

DISLIKES: annoying people

FAVORITE ACCENTS: All of them

FAVORITE ACTORS: I don't know.

FAVORITE ACTRESSES: "That's politically incorrect"

FAVORITE ANIMALS: dog, elephants, cats

FAVORITE MUSIC: Music that has good lyrics and a good beat

FAVORITE BOOKS: Ayn Rand's, and select fiction

FAVORITE CANDY: Dove, yes, I know it makes me sick, but I love it anyway

FAVORITE CARTOON CHARACTER: I don't really watch cartoons... um...Sokka

FAVORITE COLORS: Red, Pink

FAVORITE COUNTRY: Utah, oh no, wait...country...

FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK: Friday

FAVORITE DRINK: Juice

FAVORITE FLOWER: I don't know what they're called, but I want to call them lilies. I also like those really good smelling purple flowers, lilacs or something

FAVORITE FOODS: Chinese, Chicken Broccoli Casserole, and whatever Nathan makes. 

FAVORITE GIRLS NAMES: Elizabeth, Claire

FAVORITE HOLIDAYS: Independence Day, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving

FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR: Can't eat it

FAVORITE MONTH: The fall months

FAVORITE MOVIES: huh... Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potters, and Midway to Heaven

FAVORITE NUMBER: 8

FAVORITE PERSON: Nathan

FAVORITE QUOTES: "Whatever you are, be a good one." & "I love you"

FAVORITE SHOES: I like slippers and boots.

FAVORITE SONGS: Right now I'm kind of digging the silence...or craving it, I guess.

FAVORITE SPORT: I don't have a favorite because I don't dislike them, because I can't play them, and I don't have time to watch them

FAVORITE THING TO DO: Watch movies, play games, snuggle with Nathan, Fight with Chan (who kicks my trash every time), and just be with the kids

FAVORITE TV SHOWS: House

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Strange men
2. Losing everyone
3. Earthquakes

THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN
1. How to budget films
2. How to cook real food
3. How to paint

THREE THINGS ON MY DESK
1. candle
2. pictures
3. sharpies

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. have a family
2. publish some of my work
3. have a career

THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY
1. empathetic
2. hard working
3. open minded

THREE BAD THINGS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY
1. easily distracted
2. impatient
3. undeceive

THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY BODY
1. my eyes
2. i'm flexible
3. my stomach (yeah, I'm know, I'm weird)

THREE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MY BODY
1. my legs
2. my frizzy hair
3. I get sick a lot

THREE THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU
1. I'm short (I know, shocker)
2. I'm lactose intolerant, and cinnamon makes me sick
3. I wear glasses

THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. "I love you"
2. "I'm tired"
3. "I guess"

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO
1. Italy
2. Canada
3. The beach



Wow, that was intense. Now what do I do for the next hour? *sigh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment