Thursday, February 10, 2011

The low-down

Alright, I already posted today, but this is important.

In case you didn't notice, I changed the look of my blog. The old background, which I loved so much, disappeared. So I found a new one. I'll give you a quick run down of why I chose what I did.

BACKGROUND: I was originally going to pick something a bit less feminine, but then I found this pink one, and I fell in love with it. It makes me feel comfortable, and it's "trendy" (which makes me "cool"). I decided that if guys have a problem with how it looks then they should inform me so I can inform them that life doesn't revolve around them.

HEADER TITLE: Well it's my name. So that was a no-brainer. I chose the font though because I wish my cursive looked half that great.

HEADER PICTURE: That was taken in Palmyra, Joseph Smith's house. That was less than one year after Nathan and I got together. Look how far we've come! =)

and that is that. If you can't see my blog, you're really missing out. It's adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment