Sunday, March 13, 2011

Recapped

I have no idea what to blog about. I could talk about the ridiculousness of American protesters vs. the strength of the Libyans and Egyptians... or I could talk about how silly and petty some girls get when it comes to friendships... I could post about how bad I feel for John's wife who doesn't see him hold hands with another girl at school... or I could post about how gorgeous it is outside.

There's just been so much going on that I can't really decide what to post about. Maybe I'll do a quick photo recap. Here is what has been going on:
This was a photo assignment the week of the Oscars. (Not related to the Oscars, just happened to be at the same time)

Russ just felt like having his photo taken, so I took it.
The love family plot marker... It makes a neat photo.
I went to the Provo cemetery. It's so big that it has it's own street sign system.
There wasn't actually a funeral going on. The signs were just left over from before.
It rained yesterday, and Derek is scared of thunder. He was scouting out to make sure no thunder got us.
He thought the mailbox was hit by thunder. (And he thinks that if you look hard enough you can SEE thunder)
When the weather was nice, however, we went to the park.
I went back to the cemetery with Nathan. (The first time I went with Robert from school.)
I also learned what a Zoltar is. It is really creepy actually...and I don't want to have anything to do with it, except I may use it in a film someday...
For a photo assignment we had to make a web page. This is one of the logos that I designed to put on the web page.
This is the web page I turned in. It didn't win the $100, but it did look nice. =)



 Yesterday was Russ's birthday. This is him blowing out all 53 candles... haha. The flame was HUGE!

Well that's it, so...'til we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment