Tuesday, May 17, 2011

cram time

Okay guys, the clock is ticking down. I only have six months to pop out a screenplay... It's CRAM TIME.

I tend to be quite the procrastinator, not as bad as some of you, but still pretty bad. I've been crazy busy with school and now work, but I gotta get crackin' on this. I have six months to write, re-write and polish and feature length screenplay. This screenplay will be entered in the LDS film festival for 2012. (go ahead, make your anti-mormon remarks, I can take it.) This screenplay will then be read through and hopefully selected to be given to a producer (or rather, a bunch of them) to be made into a film. So let's see how this turns out.

Six months. 80 pages. BRING IT!


on a super exciting note, I just found out my friends, Chris and Marie are having a baby! Woot! I'm super stoked for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment