Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fun fact

At work, we just finished training. YIPEE! But before we got released into the wild, we had to sit through lesson after lesson after lesson on how to work the programs. Every time a new person came in to teach us, we had to go around the room and introduce ourselves with our name and a random fact. When put on the spot, I couldn't think of any random facts. But now I can, so here is my list of random facts about me:

1. My favorite color is red.
2. I love hamburgers and I love eating them with Nathan.
3. I'm lactose intolerant.
4. I  have a traumatizing fear of Earthquakes.
5. If given the choice, I will most likely choose frozen peas over chocolate.
6. I may be slightly colorblind.
7. Once, when I was six, I broke my arm in three places at the same time. Not fun.
8. I don't care about Jimmer Fredette.
9. My favorite movies are the HP series, Sherlock Holmes, and Iron Man. But I love any action films.
10. When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be a construction worker. But before that, my dream was to be a giraffe...
11. I speak Spanish.
12. I suck at making pancakes (and yet, the kids still beg me to make them).
13. I am madly in love with Nathan William Bryant.
14. Despite popular belief, I'm not good at everything I do. Grandma just makes you think that.
15. I graduated high school with my AS degree.
16. I love to get the mail when I'm home. It really excites me.
17. My favorite part of summer is the Orem Summerfest. I wouldn't miss it for the world!
18. I love boating.
19. Makenzie is my favorite subject for photos.
20. I love eating pasta. I also love anything Nathan cooks (he's super amazing at cooking).

That's all for now. =) Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment