At work, we just finished training. YIPEE! But before we got released into the wild, we had to sit through lesson after lesson after lesson on how to work the programs. Every time a new person came in to teach us, we had to go around the room and introduce ourselves with our name and a random fact. When put on the spot, I couldn't think of any random facts. But now I can, so here is my list of random facts about me:
1. My favorite color is red.
2. I love hamburgers and I love eating them with Nathan.
3. I'm lactose intolerant.
4. I have a traumatizing fear of Earthquakes.
5. If given the choice, I will most likely choose frozen peas over chocolate.
6. I may be slightly colorblind.
7. Once, when I was six, I broke my arm in three places at the same time. Not fun.
8. I don't care about Jimmer Fredette.
9. My favorite movies are the HP series, Sherlock Holmes, and Iron Man. But I love any action films.
10. When I was little, I wanted to grow up to be a construction worker. But before that, my dream was to be a giraffe...
11. I speak Spanish.
12. I suck at making pancakes (and yet, the kids still beg me to make them).
13. I am madly in love with Nathan William Bryant.
14. Despite popular belief, I'm not good at everything I do. Grandma just makes you think that.
15. I graduated high school with my AS degree.
16. I love to get the mail when I'm home. It really excites me.
17. My favorite part of summer is the Orem Summerfest. I wouldn't miss it for the world!
18. I love boating.
19. Makenzie is my favorite subject for photos.
20. I love eating pasta. I also love anything Nathan cooks (he's super amazing at cooking).
That's all for now. =) Adios!