Friday, May 20, 2011

It's the end of the world as we know it!

In case you didn't know it, the world ends tomorrow. As a Mormon, I know that I've been condemned to hell by the rest of the world. That's okay, I can handle that.

I'm glad I'm Mormon. It means I won't be "saved" tomorrow and taken to Heaven. Imagine if I were
"saved" tomorrow, I'd miss out on a  lot of super awesome things. Imagine going to Heaven and having never accomplished your life goal...that would just suck! I've never made a feature length film, so I'd go stir crazy. I'd also not get to see the last HP film... I'd never get to see Captain America or the Avengers. I wouldn't get to marry Nathan. I wouldn't get to graduate from UVU. I wouldn't even pay off my car. I wouldn't get to go to Mexico! There are so many things that I'd miss out on! I'm pretty glad I'm Mormon, just so I can watch HP this summer!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment