Friday, August 5, 2011

From the Archives

Lamp please. Key please. Stand back.

Let's take a tour of the archives:

First we have a random post from a random date:

GROW UP!

Ya know what really gets me? High School students! I know I am one, but that doesn't mean they still can't drive me nuts.

There are a few kids out there who are my age who don't bother me, but for the most part, HS kids suck.


First, there are the ones who think their parents don't know anything, so they do things their way. Their way doesn't work out, so they try harder to not do what their parents say. I mean seriously. Parents can get annoying, but HELLO! they're older than you, by a lot. They've been here and there, they know what its like to deal with things. I mean they didn't live in the Garden of Eden, they know the world can really suck, they know that friends can be back stabbers, they know how hard it is to listen to parents!


Second, there are the ones that rebel to be different...the only problem with that is they all rebel the same way! Instead of standing out, they blend in. Their parents set rules like "don't dye your hair blue" so what do they do? they dye it blue! "don't get your body pierced" so what do they do? They pierce EVERYTHING!! It goes on and on like that! Yes, they wan't to be different, but that doesn't mean you have to be different in that way only! Try being extra bubbly, or work on your grades, or hey, here's a wild idea, BE YOURSELF!


Third, Kids whose parents control their every move. For example "Emma" (name has been changed just to be nice) used to be one of my bestest buds. Then her mom took over. Now emma only talks to me when her mom is not around, but as soon as her mom steps from behind her evil cloud of evilness, emma stops talking to me. she even blantantly ignores me. Emma also works to please her mom, because she is too scared to actually work for her own dream, so she works for her moms dream.


Fourth, people who are actually too arogant to realize how ignorant they are. Yes, this is refering to a lot of the kids in a certain program im involved in. They sit there, and listen, but only to a certain extent. As soon as the teacher says something they don't like, they shut their ears and open their mouths. "What?! Sex does not influence our advertising!" or "Our teacher is so perverted. No other teachers seek out ads that show semi naked women, or women shaped like perfume bottles! what is wrong with him!?" GROW UP! THE ADS EVERYWHERE ARE VERY SEXUAL AND VERY SEXIST! GET OVER IT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T BOTHER READING ANY ADS, WATCHING TV, OR EVEN GOING TO A MOVIE!


oh! that's another thing! these same kids watch movies that have strong sexual content (for mormonville)--transformers 2-- and they don't see anything wrong with it. but when the topic of sex ed in schools comes up, they get all whiney about how awkward and horrible it is. they whine about how teachers shouldnt talk about sex at all, not even if it's part of the reproduction lesson in an anatomy class. RIDICULOUS!


I love all my friends, I really do, but sometimes, ya gotta grow up. I have a lot of growing and learning to do, but at least I'm over the "girls have cooties" stage, and I'm following my own path, my way with the help of older, smarter people.









































 "Aw, how tewt! A baby Mugie!" I am three years old in this picture. The couch that is taller than me in this now comes up to my belt line. It's amazing how much I've grown! =)

Now, for the final stop of the night: A RANDOM SONG! I'm going to pick a song from my itunes library and then I'll post the music video. *please be good, please be good, please be good...and clean*




Well...G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment