Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oh Boy

So much time has passed, sheesh. Sorry about that. I can't guarantee I'll stick around this time, but I'll post today.

First: Vivint... Oh. My. Gosh. I hate it. I am so so so so so sick of answering phones. Actually it's not the answering the phones that irritates me, it's the people off the phones that get me. I don't mind angry customers. I don't mind loud alarm sirens going off. I do mind jerk faces and morons. A certain someone at work is a total....words I don't say....I don't even know where to begin with that kid. He's 23, but he acts like a kid. He acts less mature than Kenzie. That's saying something. He pulled me into the drama with his ex-girlfriend, then lied to me, which caused me to give his ex-girlfriend false info, which makes me look like the bad guy! Then he has the nerve to blame it on me and call me a crappy friend! WTF?! I'm seriously really sick of it all. I cannot wait to find a new job.

Second: Lake Powell. It was awesome!  Unfortunately I couldn't do a whole lot because of my shoulder, but it was still amazing! I got to spend every second with the love of my life. It was incredible! There weren't distractions, or stupid people (at least people that weren't that stupid).

Story: I was sitting on the top deck of the boat at Lake Powell and I took my ring off because it was hot and it gets annoying when it's hot out. I set it on my lap and listened to some music while watching everyone else swim. I stood up and forgot to put on my ring. I watched it roll off the chair, across the deck, and into the water. If you know anything about Lake Powell, you know that once something falls into the water, there is no chance you're ever getting it back. As soon as the ring hit the water I felt my stomach go with it. I was so mad. I ran and grabbed my cell phone and went to find cell service to call home. While trying to find service, Nathan came up the cliff. He handed me my ring and hugged me. He dove down and found it before it got buried in the sand. Where the ring fell, the water was only eight feet deep. I haven't taken it off since.

Third: My shoulder. It hurts more than anything else at times. I dislocated it, then didn't take care of it. During the trip, it started to hurt really really badly. So I made a sling out of bandanas until I could get home. Once home I was able to find a real sling. It stresses me out though. I hate not having my arm. I also hate how it hurts when I try to use it at all. *sigh* I guess I'll just deal with it.

Fourth: School starts soon. I can't wait for that! I can't wait for classes to start! I love being in them, and being with those people, and learning stuff that I never even knew I could learn! It's so exciting! It'll beat the pants off of going to work.

Anyway, I need to go shower so I can spend time with Nathan. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment