Saturday, August 27, 2011

Update

This is just a basic update on what's been happening in my oh-so-exciting life.

1. I cut and dyed my hair. I now have decently short, semi-blond hair.
2. Grandma was incredibly sick, but now she's doing incredibly better!
3. I have an ear infection, but I discovered ear drops! God's gift to people like me who get sick often. These ear drops magically took a lot of the sharp pain away.
4. I quit Hell--er..vivint. I am DONE there!
5. I do weekend jobs for Lenzworks. It's pretty much awesome!
6. I absolutely love hanging out with Robyn Jordan. I think she's one of the coolest people I have ever known, and I love her to pieces.
7. Timera Lindsay: I can't wait to go to school with you again.
8. Nathan always knows exactly what to say and do to make me feel better.
9. I cleaned my room. and bought a backpack. and... shoes. I bought my first pair of Merrel's.
10. I am gonna go to sleep.

Please enjoy this awesome picture of a death star jack-o-lantern. I am so stoked for fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment