Tuesday, September 6, 2011

...

Well Labor Day sucked. It royally sucked. I want to rewind to Sunday and sleep through Monday.

If you know me at all, you know that I'm not happy until I finish what I set out to do. I can set my mind to something and keep at it for hours, days or weeks on end. The thing is, I don't have time for it. I don't have time to sit and watch the grass grow... I don't have time for everything.

It's a simple problem. Everyone has it. Not enough hours in a day to accomplish everything. I, however, don't handle it well. It really frustrates me and makes me angry when I can't accomplish something. I beat myself up over it.

This, though, hasn't been too much of an issue because I've had Nathan with me the whole time. He's been there through thick and thin. He's been there on the days where all I want to do is sleep and cry because I'm so angry. He's been there when I needed him and when I simply wanted him. He's been there to help me work, or study, or play. He's been my everything... And how did I tell him Thanks? I screwed up our relationship.

I don't want to talk about it. I'm just going to sit here and cry about how stupid I am and how I wish I could take everything back...

Sometimes, I am my own worst enemy and, like with all my other enemies, I want to prove myself wrong. I can't though. I don't know how. But I know that I really hate watching my whole world just disappear from under me.

1 comment: