Monday, September 12, 2011

In Review

Alright, it's been a while since I actually posted something real. Here I am now, though! That's all that matters, right?

I don't know if you remember this post: This Does Not Equate. If you don't, that's okay. I'm going to recap and review with you.

This is a punching bag.
This is a Morgan.


 They are very different. They are not the same. Remember now? 

Now let's move on a little. 

This is a toy. 


Again, this is a Morgan. 
Are you sensing a pattern here? 

I am Morgan. I have always been Morgan. I will always be Morgan. I will always have dreams (not just the ones I get when I sleep, but the ones that make me want to actually wake up and work). I will always have fears. I will always be curious, and nervous, and I will get angry. I will always love with my whole heart. I will respect you until you give me reason not to. 

I just want you all to understand this. You (you know who you are, Mr.) need to understand this. You may be older, but you're sure as heck missing this small bit of life knowledge. You know I'm smaller than you, and younger than you, and a lot more innocent than you. You know that I trusted you and tried really hard to be your friend. I definitely thought we were friends. But I'm not sorry I did this to your precious bike: 
In fact, I would do it again, only better. I wouldn't hold back.I'm a 19 year old girl, and I will play like one until 11:59 pm the night before my birthday. That's one month. And I swear, if you can't play nicely, then neither will I. 

I am not yours. You can go mess up your life on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment