Thursday, September 1, 2011

post

I've been sitting here, trying to think of things to post about, but I honestly have got nothing. If I post about what's on my mind, you'll hear a really long (and probably redundant) story about some jerk who isn't a friend at all, but pretends to be. Or I could tell you about how much I miss Nathan... I could tell you that I got my hair cut, but that happens. My plans? I'm going to Logan for the weekend, and I'm sure that'll bring back some interesting posts for you. Right now, though, I just don't have anything.

I was sitting here, thinking about it, and I realized that all these people I thought were friends really weren't. Yea, it's that same group that's been pissing me off for a while now. The fact that they hung out without me is alright, but no one even stuck up for me. I always stuck up for each of them at least once (when the situation arose). I don't think they realize it, but friendship isn't selfish... oh well, one day they'll figure it out when no one sticks up for them.

I really do miss Nathan. With school and work and stuff we hardly get to spend time together anymore. It really sucks. We see each other at night and then we have to go to bed...*Sigh* it better get better...otherwise I may just stop sleeping so I can hang out with him.

I'm going to Logan for work but I'm going to get to see one of my best friends ever. That'll be a lot of fun...assuming I'm not totally exhausted... haha

well, that was fun. here, enjoy a couple DYAC's:


definitely two of my favorites. haha.

1 comment:

  1. First, I love being one of your best friends. Second, I am so excited!! Third, I love the grandma text. I was eating green beans and almost choked on them. Haha, oh, it was great!

    ReplyDelete