Thursday, September 8, 2011

Right Now

Right now:

I am wearing three shirts (a pink cami, a tan t-shirt and a blue vest thing), blue jeans, B.O.C. shoes, blue socks with blue dots on them, three bracelets.OH! and a leather belt. oh, and my ring!

I am feeling tired.

My eye burns, there must be something in it.

My shift key on the left side is broken...

I just finished my storyboarding assignment:


I am not hungry for once.

I think my phone is broken, but I don't want to touch it to find out...

There is a lot on my mind. (I don't like school right now; I don't feel like I'm learning anything. I don't particularly want to go to work in the AM, but I need the money and the experience. I don't want to listen to people, and I'm having a difficult time not being totally selfish.)

That's all for now, the broken shift key is really killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment