Friday, September 30, 2011

super bored post

So I'm in Nathan's photography class, and I'm a tad bit bored. No offense to Reese or anything, I just have been through enough photo classes for right now. I found this little "challenge" on my friend's blog, and I decided I would do it, but all today. I don't feel like dragging this out over a month's time. 

Day 01 → Something you hate about yourself: Being fragile.
Day 02 → Something you love about yourself: My personality
Day 03 → Something you have to forgive yourself for: Not pushing myself harder
Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for: A lot of guys for being douche bags. 
Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life: Stand out
Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do: Open heart surgery with only a pair of tweezers and yarn...
Day 07 → Someone who has made your life worth living for: If I didn't say Nathan, I would be lying, no matter who I said.
Day 08 → Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like shit: Oh gosh... I'm going to pass on this one
Day 09 → Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted: Um... I don't know. 
Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know: oh boy... Probably Charles
Day 11 → Something people seem to compliment you the most on: Being good at what I do (whatever that means)
Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on: My shoes
Day 13 → A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough days. (write a letter.): WRITE A LETTER?! No thanks! Linkin Park has always been there. 
Day 14 → A hero that has let you down. (letter) Ugh...letter? No. I don't know if I've ever had a hero that let me down. My heroes are all mostly dead...haha
Day 15 → Something or someone you couldn’t live without, because you’ve tried living without it: I haven't tried living without Nathan, but I definitely cannot live without him. And for a long time, I lived without Robyn, I didn't realize it, but it sucked. Having her now makes it better. 
Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without: All those selfish guys
Day 17 → A book you’ve read that changed your views on something: Ayn Rand's Fountainhead
Day 18 → Your views on gay marriage: Oh wow. I think what you do in your time is your decision. You can go and be married to the same sex. You do what you want, I do what I want. Simple as that. I won't fight against it, but I won't fight for it. 
Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?: Wow, this would be one heck of a controversial post. I think religion is great if it works for you. religion is for humans, spirituality is for your soul. As for politics, they're ridiculous, but they make the world spin. Whether we like it or not, politics are always going to be around and we'll just need to deal with it. 
Day 20 → Your views on drugs and alcohol: Don't do them, stay in school.
Day 21 → (scenario) Your best friend is in a car accident and you two got into a fight an hour before. What do you do?: Chances are, I'd be in that car too. Even if we were fighting, I'd stay by their side. And I would hold them if they were hurt. 
Day 22 → Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life: Chosen Film as my major
Day 23 → Something you wish you had done in your life: decided on film a bit earlier
Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter): This one will be a new post. So watch for it.
Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today: Because a certain someone decided to come over at midnight and tell me he loved me. Why? Because I'm worth loving. There's clearly something I'm supposed to do in this life, and Nathan knew that. Thanks buddy.
Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?: Yea, I did. I don't remember any dates or anything, but life was just rough and I didn't know how to get my feet underneath myself. I needed a hand up. 
Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?: The best thing...I feel like Film is. (It's a love-hate relationship)
Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?: If I got someone pregnant I would seriously question life and God. If I got pregnant I would accept it and move forward. No use in wishing to change the past. 
Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why: I Hope to get off of this film addiction, its not a career choice, it's a lifestyle choice. and it makes life rough. 
Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself: Dear Morgan, I love you. Love, Morgan.

While posting this, I realized something, and I want to post about it, so be right back in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment