In less than one week, I'll be out of my teens. Hopefully people will stop giving me weird looks when I tell them how old I am.
I'm pretty sure I should get 20 wishes for my birthday. It only seems right. As much as I want to tell you my wishes, however, it would ruin them. If I tell you, then they won't come true. Instead, I'll tell you 20 random facts about me...just because I'm extremely conceited and want to talk about myself.
1. My name is 100% random. Morgan and Mikel weren't chosen based on anyone or anything. My last name is also random, it's neither my dad's nor my mom's last name. That's alright, because it's the same last name as my siblings.
2. I really don't like the color purple. That's sort of an understatement actually. I really hate the color purple. Yet, I'm wearing it right now. Why? Because something inside of me said "grow up, it's just a color. Buy the dang purple sweater!" So I did, and now I'm wearing it.
3. Along with the color purple, I hate artificial grape. It's disgusting. It smells terrible. It tastes terrible. It's overall terrible. Why they created it in the first place, I don't know, but whoever did that needs to be brought to justice...
4. In the winter, I have to wear at least 2 pairs of pants, and at least 3 shirts to be kept warm. My body can't really keep itself warm for some bizarre reason.
5. I love the chocolate chip cookies from Subway. They're amazing. I love the M&M cookies from Harmon's even more. They're even tastier!
6. Despite popular belief, my favorite color is not green. My room is green. My bed spread is green. My blankets are green. Why? Because my family has this crazy idea that I love the color green. It beats purple, so I'm not complaining.
7. I absolutely love caramel apples! They're so tasty. If they were good in the summer, then I'd eat them then too, but good apples in the summer are hard to come by.
8. I love going on little photoshoots with my friends. It's a lot of fun to watch other people do that.
9. Doctor Who. Love that show! Favorite character? The daleks! As evil as they are, I love them.
10. My favorite time of year begins October 1. My birthday, followed by Halloween, followed by Thanksgiving, followed by Christmas and Nathan's birthday.
11. If I could vote one sibling off the island, it'd be Angie. Yes, I love her, But I hate living with her...she drives me up a wall.
12. When I was 12, I got my first concussion. That was a really rough year in school... I got sick a ton and missed a lot of school because I didn't know I had a concussion. My time playing soccer was over. Changed my life forever. If I had never gotten that concussion (and all the subsequent ones) I'd probably not be going into film. But then again, who knows! Maybe I would have anyway.
13. The times when I get great photos are the times when I listen to music right before shooting. I get a specific thought or emotion in my head that lets me actually put something into the photos. If I don't have that emotion...my pictures suck...
14. I am not comfortable taking off my bracelets. As a result of this, two of the three I wear cannot be taken off unless they are cut. I refuse to take them off for any reason.
15. There are 2 places that I want to travel to more than anything else: Italy and Ireland. I would do anything to get to Italy or Ireland. I've always been drawn to those places.
16. I used to be obsessed with socks.
17. I still sleep with a teddy bear. His name is Telly. He looks like a fluff of flat gray carpet.
18. I am 5'3.5". I weigh 105 lbs (finally). I have naturally brown hair (which I do love). And I am white.
19. I bought my first car shortly after turning 19. That little car is freaking amazing. I love her to pieces...and soon, once I fix her, the car will have a hula girl! =)
20. I have no regrets.
I haven't fully lived yet, but hey, I'm only 19! I have time. I will get to see Ireland and Italy, and Telly and Nathan will be with me to enjoy it! I'll still have my bracelets, and I will never ever ever look back.