Saturday, February 25, 2012

All Things Must End

And I am so glad broadcasting is one of them! I'm not a fan of broadcasting. I'm pretty sure I could be doing other worse things, like... um... such as... um...bathing in a tub of cockroaches. That's about it. It's not that broadcasting is bad, and the group is fantastic, but it's just not my cup of tea. I only joined because of David.

Broadcasting is his life. He's always so stoked about it. He makes it sound fun to sit in this dark room all day pushing buttons. When he talks about a game, it's as if he's telling you about the day he walked on the moon or something. It's extremely exciting. Doing it though, not as exciting, to me anyway. I will miss it a tiny bit, but not enough to come do it anymore.

Today is our last game. UVU vs UTPA. #1 vs #2 in the GWC. None of this really means anything to me other than the stats should be pretty interesting.

This is the only time I've ever blogged about something I'm doing as I'm doing it. Huh...looky at that. This probably won't keep happening though, don't get stoked about it.

Foods here, so enjoy this pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment