Friday, March 9, 2012

I've been out for a while, sorry. Nathan had to RMA his computer (send it back to the manufacturer) because of a motherboard issue. I let him use mine while his was gone. It came back, and I got my lappy back, but then it turns out they didn't do the cooling paste (or whathaveyou) right. So he had to send it back again. It's alright though. We're about to leave for San Fransisco anyway!

That's right. Nathan and I are driving to SF for spring break. I am pretty stoked. I've never been to that part of Cali, so it's going to be a lot of fun. Plus, no worries of homework or school. It'll be fantastic!

I was going to update you on a whole lot of stuff, but I forgot what it all was. I'm just so excited to be going! =) If I remember it all, I'll post it.

Anyway, enjoy this funny situation, and be glad it's not you. Unless it is you, in which case, I'm really sorry:


 found it at iwastesomuchtime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment