Saturday, May 5, 2012

Found This

I know I already posted, but I was cleaning up my blog when I found this post. It's from my blog two years ago. I don't actually remember this, but I don't remember a lot of things. I just wanted to share it, and then I'll share my answers now. Most of them are the same, I just say them a lot less stupidly.

1. Your name spelled backwards? Nagrom Iravla

2. Last incoming call on your phone? Makenzie

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Cisco NAC agent, to log into the school wifi system
 
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Wingers or Wingnuts, for different reasons each

5. Last time you swam in a pool? A long time ago, which makes me want to dive into the icky pool just to play with my niece.

7. How many kids do you want? 5

8. Name of music you dislike most? Country
 
9. if you could have any name you want what would it be? Morgan Mikel Bryant
 
10. Do you have cable? Grandma does, but she lets me watch it.
 
      11. Ever have a crush on someone of the opposite gender that is at least 10
years older then you? Yes

      12. Ever made a prank phone call? yes

      13. Closest friend? Nathan

      14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? yes
 
      15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Boston, MA
 
      16. Do you have a garden? Sort of. I share with grandma. 

      17. What's your favorite comic strip? it's a tie between "Pearls before swine" and "zits"

      18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? The first verse. I hear there's quite a few verses. 

      19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, morning. Bath, night. 
 
      20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Well I rewatched Sherlock Holmes 2, but as far as new movies go, Avengers.
 
      21. Favorite pizza toppings? olives, canadian bacon, pineapple

      22. Chips or popcorn? chips

      24. What did your last text message in your inbox say? "Hmm, yeah no its not working it still says the same thing. did u make it so i can call right now?" from Kenzie

      26. Orange Juice or apple? either

      27. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with? Nathan

      28. What did the last text message that you sent say? "Okay, just call your number, not your voicemail number." to kenzie

      30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Summer

      31. Have you ever won a trophy? um... I don't remember
 
      32. Are you a good cook? Not especially

      33. Do you know how to pump gas? yes
 
      35. Sprite or 7-Up? yes

      36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? no
 
      37. Last thing you ate? A milkyway
 
      38. Ever thrown up in public place? yes

      39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? true love 

      40. Do you believe in love at first sight? nope
 
      42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? Grandma, unless you count taking Makenzie to her foot surgery a few months ago.

      44. Who was the last person you called?  Makenzie

      46. What was the name of your first pet? Teddy
 
      47. Who was the second to last person you called? Nathan
 
      48. Is there anything going on this weekend?Cinco de Mayo

      49. What are you doing tonight? Hopefully a fire, if not possibly Jack's house.
 
      51. What do you think about most? Nathan and my family. 

Yea that was long. Sheesh. And reading my answers as I changed them probably helped me more than you. I don't remember as far back as 2010, so reading my own answers made me realize I didn't change much. Not sure if that's a good thing or not... Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment