Sunday, May 20, 2012

Morgan's Week 2

Another week of firsts. Of a different kind. =)

It started with Kenzie and I tanning in out backyard in bikinis. I'd post a picture, but Kenz said I was so white I looked silver... =/ Isn't she sweet?

That was Monday. Nothing new happened Tuesday, at least not that I can remember.

Wednesday, I wore my pink pants to work for the first time. (don't judge my picture, it's a crappy cell pic taken by Chan while he was sick eating breakfast. haha)

 And my shoes don't match my outfit. haha. oh well.

I remembered Tuesday. I took Kenz to FYE and bought an Adele CD and a Katy Perry CD for her. That's not really that new, I tend to buy stuff for her often. The new part was, I bought something and surprised Nathan for once. I never ever surprise him, mostly because if he wants something, he'll just buy it himself, and if he doesn't I forget almost instantly that he wanted something... This time, I remembered and bought him the newest Neon Trees album. I think he liked it. I think he liked being surprised more than anything.

Okay, on to Thursday. I got sick. For those of you who know me, you know that that is far from new. I get sick all the time it seems. This time, though, I slept it off. Or tried. I laid in bed, sans clothes, and just relaxed. My coworkers and boss were super nice and covered my shift for me. It was really miserable. Normally when I'm sick, though, I just stay home and help grandma. I was too sick for that.

Also, on Thursday, Nathan came over after he worked and we laid blankeys out in the floor and watched Switched at Birth. (We enjoy those super dramatic ABC shows, but we're thinking it will cancel right after some major things happens, because that's what ABC does.) I loved having him over while I was sick.

Friday, despite being sick, Brax and I went on a field trip. WOOT! It was pretty epic. I posted about it here!  That was a lot of fun, and like I said before, I would do it again in a heartbeat. This was our savior bus:

This picture is for sure worse than the other cell pics I have, but in my defense, I was jacketless, wet, and in a hurry to get kids on the bus.

Later that day, Nathan surprised me with a TARDIS journal. This is what it looks like:

That's the image from the maker of the book, not my own. Mine looks just like it though. He ordered it in March, and it finally got here Friday. I can't even tell you how excited I am! This is the first time I have owned some sort of TV show inspired object. That sounded weird. It's true though. I don't usually go for stuff like that, but I LOVE this journal. I can't wait to start filling it.

Saturday. Good ol' Saturday. It was the first time I beat Seth to work. =) In my excitement to open before he got there, I forgot to clock in on time, so I looked late anyway. But I still beat him there for once!

Also, on Saturday, I went upstairs in the new shed. I hadn't done that yet. I was packing Angie's boxes for her...because that's the kind of sister...no, granddaughter, that I am. I didn't do it for Angie. I did it because Angie's boxes were taking up Grandma's garage and Grandma could no longer park in the garage, nor could she get her garage door fixed.

This was my view:

I kept singing "I am the girl who arranges the box that come to me from down below." If you don't know what I'm talking about, watch this:

I warn you, it could get stuck in your head! haha

On Saturday, Nathan also bought me some really awesome pink sunglasses. I'll post a picture of them later, I promise!

Oh, I forgot. On Friday, I also borrowed Nathan's shorts because my pants were really uncomfortable after the field trip of epicness. =)

I look so fantastically tired, messy, and strange, but it was so comfy!

One more thing, I forgot! On Wednesday, I made a new friend, his name is Ahmed. He's from the English Conversationalist Club. That means, I get to help teach him English, and American Culture. This should be really interesting.

Today marks the first day of a new week of firsts. It'll start with my first Solar Eclipse! WOOOT!


1 comment:

  1. I like your "firsts" :) I should start collecting those too

    ReplyDelete