Sunday, October 14, 2012

21

Today, I turn 21. So, for fun, here are 21 things about me:

1- I am awesome
2- I have a fear of elevators
3- my favorite color is red
4- when i grow up, i want to be a writer
5- i am the oldest, the middle, and an only child
6- I almost have my bachelors
7- I have two pets frogs, Fred and George
8- My favorite meal is chicken broccoli casserole
9- my birthday cake is usually cherry cheese cake
10- I love doctor who, but have not seen the most recent episode yet.
11- my favorite chick flick is the Kira knightly pride and prejudice, Nathan gave it to me for my birthday, and I have already watched it twice.
12- I love being outside, but I also love cuddling inside
13- I both love and hate surprises
14- I'm terrified of losing things
15- I don't like BYU
16- if I were to go back, I would redo school in science
17- I am blogging on my mostly dead phone
18- I almost didn't pass my driving test because of parking
19- my favorite seasons are fall and winter
20- I'm allergic to cinnamon
21- I am awesome. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment