Friday, October 5, 2012

Discovery

I was going to write a soul-felt post about how if you love something, you have to set it free. Then I decided I would post about all the cake at my house right now (which is more cake than you can shake a stick at). I thought about posting about school (which would be as boring as the events themselves). Maybe I could have posted about yesterday's national taco day (best holiday ever). I think, though, I want to post about the future.

How many times have you wished you could see the future? We all wished that at some point. If you haven't, then you haven't ever risked anything. The thing is, I can see the future, and so can you.

Yes, that was cheesy, just roll with it.

I can see the future because I know what I want my future to hold. I know that I want a hippy bus with shag carpet. I want a dog to spend time with and walk in the dark. I want to visit new places. In other words, I will own a hippy bus with shag carpet that my dog and I will ride in to travel to new places. Yea, that was super anticlimactic, but its true.

The future doesn't hold any mysteries, the future only holds what I want it to. It is my slave. (no offense intended there towards anyone anywhere.) I will own the future. If I want it to include a trip to the zoo...in Japan, it will include a trip to the zoo...in Japan. If I want it to include pancakes (which I do), then it will. If I want it to be filled with more of my awesomness, then it will. That's kind of awesome, isn't it?

Not only can I see the future, but I can control it. It sounds ridiculous, but I am really tired and it blew my mind slightly.

Here, enjoy a picture:

Made me laugh.

Anyway. I'm going to continue my "productivity" on pinterest looking up girly things. Bye


No comments:

Post a Comment