Monday, October 8, 2012

Over the Counter Encounter 10/8

I'm at work. I'm sitting at my counter. I'm pinning on pinterest. A customer arrives to borrow pool equipment (is it called equipment? it's ball and a stick...). I check it out to him. I smile politely. He flirts (of course, I'm looking sexy in a leather jacket right now). He leaves.

I check pinterest some more. Facebook some more. Help customers some more (everyone, please stop losing your phone and/or wallets!). He comes back (he better, he has our pool stuff). He stands. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talk. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks. He talks.

Then...he leaves.

I breathe.

Then he comes back.

I pause...Do I keep being polite?

He leaves me his number.

I take it and smile politely. I stick it to my jacket (I know it will fall off, I'm not stupid).

He leaves.

He comes back.

Seth arrives (I love Seth. He is amazing.)

He leaves. For good.

This isn't an unusual over the counter encounter. I have gotten this a lot. It's just a lot more irritating when I'm alone. It's not that I don't like people, it's that I don't like to like people when I'm trying to get over certain things and when I want a friggin chocolate shake. If you don't have a chocolate shake, you are wasting my time. (It's a mood)

That's what happened at work today.

Then I found this:

I am now going to watch me some TV/movies. If you want, bring me a chocolate shake (no matter when you are reading this: now, a week late, a year late, I want a chocolate shake!)

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, I too want a chocolate shake. Congrats on being so sexy in your leather jacket that guys are magnetically attracted to you :)
    I will take your picture about making a human, and pretend it was your gift to me. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete