Sunday, March 22, 2015

Trial and Error

I was supposed to posreally t last Monday, but I got really busy suddenly.

With what little time I had, I experimented a little on the stool. I realize now I shouldn't have, but I did. Now I need to take a couple of steps back in order to make it right. But that's okay. Perfection cannot be rushed.

Here's a photo of my four trials...all errors...



The pink was a lot...pinker...than I originally pictured. So I need to get new pink paint. I also wanted to do lace pattern on it, and I still might. I'm on the fence about it. Overall, this did not work out like I had hoped.

That's okay, though. I can sand that off quickly, and repaint it. It's really not a big deal. I mean, Edison had to make like a hundred lightbulb prototypes before finally making one that worked, right? So I have plenty of mistakes left before this is all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment