Tuesday, May 4, 2010

About to get nerdy

Beware: This post is crazy nerdy! And sadly, it's what I think about in the shower sometimes.

To be a natural law theorist, you have to first be both a divine command theorist AND an existentialist...which if you think about is a contradictory. Divine command theorists believe that God has the ultimate say and that there is always a RIGHT and a WRONG for EVERYBODY. Existentialists are moral relativists in a sense. They believe shedding all paradigms and living as YOURSELF. It's funny how natural law theory is my favorite theory but it's such a contradiction when you break it down. Maybe that's why I'm always confused!

On a lighter, less nerdy note: I GOT THIRD OVERALL IN THE PHOTOSHOW! AND I GOT HONORABLE MENTION OVERALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment